Friday, April 9, 2010

Photos

Some of our family pictures were just laughable! My Dad was always the one taking the pictures and his timing was always off by a second or two, resulting in hilarity. The one I remember the most is our family's final step in filling the pool. As this was a christeneing of sorts, my Mom asked my dad to grab the camera. As we prepared for this momentous event, (because we wanted to POSE!) the photo was snapped with my mom tucking in her shirt, me picking my nose, Brooke on her butt as she fell into the icy cold water and reacting screamingly and Tiffany, of course, biting her arm. I thought this should have been enlarged and displayed because it was the essence of our family photos before and after. Sure, we often had a professional photographer capture a moment, but most were embarrassingly realistic. The one I titled "The Birthday Gift" was a close up shot of Tiffany's kitten, a B-day present, only it was from the wrong end, at close view and practically clinical in detail. To this day, I have a cats rear end burned into my retina. Maybe that's why I am a dog person! Love ya Pop! Thanks for the endless giggles!

No comments:

Post a Comment