Saturday, April 10, 2010

Big Bad Day

Do you ever have a day when it seems the entire world has crawled up your rear end and is stirring something akin to diarrhea? I have had zero sleep, drove 6 hours to retrieve my niece from her father (we have to..it is court ordered) listened to all 18 of her personalities fight with each other all the way home, then had to deal with the idiocy of walmart loonies. Scary. My niece had a birthday and we bought her a bike. So here is where the sheer embarrassment really kicked in. Whenever my sisters car door opens, the garbage that spills out, spurs a rendering of the theme song from Sanford and Son. If you remember, they owned a junk yard. Buh, buh, bunnah.. So loading the bike in front of the busiest place on earth I was able to showcase the overflowing cigarette butts, empty pop cans and random accumulated garbage that makes my sisters car look like an episode of Hoarders. The icing on the cake was just an hour prior, my pants had torn due to long wear (they are my favorite) and I had to strategically arrange my shirt and purse to avoid flashing the public. Add to that my newly maroon colored hair and sleepless, vacant stare. I don't think a beer is gonna do it. I need a xanax!

No comments:

Post a Comment