Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dog Gone

I woke up this morning looking just like Bill the Cat from the old cartoon series Outland. This is attributed to several things, namely the last hellish 36 hours, lack of sleep and still maroonish hair. After the 6 hour drive with my irascible niece and chain smoking sister, visit to Walmart and all day irritation, the evening was capped with a hefty dose of SHOOT ME. My only solace, lately, has been my pc. Save for that I would already have jumped. My sister insisted on watching the movie 2012....what a waste of time. 475,000 near death experiences by several main characters in just under 2 hours. Brilliant. Then in her sheer awe and absorption of said movie, allowed my dog to consume an entire roast. So great. Now I have to do all the dishes from the disappearing dinner, My dog has been back to the yard making several more unneeded deposits (which are accompanied by fragrant bursts of gas and breath that could set fire to asbestos) and I had peanut butter and pickle tortillas for supper. The perfect end to the perfect day always makes perfect sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment