Saturday, April 3, 2010

Wigs

Ok.. so I am fast approaching the ripe old age of 46. Not a huge milestone for most, but for a single woman (who is more likely to be killed by a terrorist than married ) kinda crucial! I did survive stage 3c cancer (ovarian) not so scary as mostly I just kinda ignored it happening. Ignorance is bliss, as they say, and mostly I enjoyed not shaving, and doing my hair by pulling it off the sink and plopping it on. Just a word...portable hair is highly flammable....so try not to lean too far into the oven or blow the candles out at close range. The retaliating smoke detector really set the pets off, and the smell almost knocked me out! So the good news is cancer doesn't always kill.......wigs do, can, and will if the mood strikes. Fear not the disease...fear the aftermath. Ok, so wigs aside.. if you or a loved one is stricken with cancer, or anything that is counter-productive in your life,..and wish to contact me...I would be more than happy to share my experience. If you believe, you can and will achieve wellness...hugs to all. Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment