Saturday, April 10, 2010

Neighbors

My neighbors have been up all night pounding and banging. Sounds like they are building either a jungle gym or a meth lab. Either way, fun for the kiddies this summer! Who does that at 2 AM? I have to say that they are, for the most part tolerant, as our yard always looks like it could be hiding a car on blocks and theirs is immaculate. We had a run in with the folks one house over, because Mason Dixon (my standard poodle) had the courtesy and foresight to use their yard as his daily deposit area. Boy, his aptitude for judging people is incredible. As a result, we have kept him tied and very soon discovered that shit really does roll downhill, and then piles into a huge smelly lump until someone picks it up. Bummer. So after some time, I buckled down, bought a pooper scooper and went to town. As I was putting my tools away, I glanced at the neighbors house and.. in their back yard.. I noticed something white and large and as I got closer, realized it was their old toilet that they had removed weeks ago. They had upped the ante. Their shitter beat our shit hands down!

No comments:

Post a Comment