Saturday, January 12, 2013

Pets

I have a dog that I love dearly, and much to my chagrin, he loves to take one mouthful of food after another from his bowl from the dining room, to eat it in front of the television. (Dropping kibbles and bits along the way.) His favorite time to do this is right after I have vacuumed. I know that I, myself, enjoy eating in front of the tv, but really! Why don't I move the bowls you ask? Because eating from the bowl just wont do!  I have tried it, and he still drops sharp particles of dog food all over. It would be convenient if he could just keep it in one area...I am not opposed to picking it up from the floor. But I never find it until it is lodged deeply in my foot and my hands are full of something so I cannot dislodge it and I am obligated to hop on one foot to find a chair and some peace of mind. I do love him, and wish that he could possibly be my dog forever, but his life expectancy is limited and I must deal with that.  Thank the Lord for animals, that indulge us in tranquility, if only momentarily, and sheer frustration the rest of the time......they are Gods earthly blessings and saving grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment